This portal is designed, developed and hosted by Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Bengaluru, India, and is accessible by any user of the website.
- The website is made available by Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, herein after referred to as CMTI, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India and is located at Tumkur road, Bengaluru - 560 022, Karnataka, India
- The information provided shall be used only for informational purposes
- Few of the contents on this website may need plug-ins to be installed for viewing and any such installation of plug-ins is the responsibility of the user of this website
- The website is a property of CMTI and is copyrighted. CMTI does not give any implied rights under copyrights, trademarks, patents and trade secret information.
- Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently and compulsorily acknowledged.
- Material featured on this Portal may be reproduced free of charge only after taking proper written permission by sending a mail to us. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
Third Party Contents:
- Links to other websites that have been included on this Portal are provided for public convenience only.
- This website user to acknowledge that the Third party contents are not created and information provided in not endorsed and approved by CMTI.
- It is necessary to take written permission from respective Third party owners to reproduce any of the third party material, information, trade name, logo etc.
Limitation of Damages:
- In no event CMTI will be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or other damages, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or inability to use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction:
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate court(s) in Bengaluru, India.